Goldrush-Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for RPing. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside of the Base

Go down 
+3
RockinRobin
Sonlightkitten
Jamie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PsycoeKitty

PsycoeKitty

Inside of the Base - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:30 am

Greg shrugged at the first question. "I assume a match vill begin vhen zhe higher ups seem fit. I'm pretty confident in mien skills... assuming novone uses me as an meatshield" he laughed. He snuck a look over at Dan. He.. wasn't a bad looking fellow if he must say so himself.... He blinked. What was he thinking? Was he really eying another man? He sighed into his coffee. Not like Dan would like a loser like him anyhow... Auro messed a bit with Sook's neck fur, preening it as he took out lose hairs.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:43 am

Dan nodded, somewhat comforted and zapped through the channels. ''Eh... see if ya can foind anything. Oi'ma go make moyself a coffee. Want some?'' He asked, peeked at his mug and then back at him and had to chuckle a bit as he remembered the medic's reaction to him noticing the text the cup.
It was getting light outside and the birds started chirping. ''Ah.. looks loike the blokes should get up soon...'' He said as looked out the window for a moment and poured coffee.
Back to top Go down
https://goldrush-divisionrpg.forummotion.com
PsycoeKitty

PsycoeKitty

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:50 am

Greg smiled behind his mug. "I've got some, but.. zanks" he said, his bluegreen eyes starting to light up in the slowly illuminating room as he smiled at him. Auro made a mess of old hair around Sook, having been grooming for a while now.
Back to top Go down
RockinRobin

RockinRobin

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:55 am

"I'm already up," said a voice from the corner. Still clad in the sleepwear of shorts and what appeared to be a sports bra with a tank top, Carter seemed on the tired side, but alert enough. She was barefoot, which made her already quiet steps silent as she wandered out of the corner of the room she'd settled herself in, dark blue eyes looking from Dan to Greg as she did so. Seemingly unfazed by her own now-shockingly-feminine appearance, she paused once fully inside the kitchen. It seemed Carter could switch her gender appearance rather easily. She hadn't looked around at all last night. She'd gone to her room and slept.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:15 am

Sook sneezed because of all the loose hair that was flying around. He shook himself and got up.

Dan was fixing himself some coffee when he heard a voice he couldn't match to a face yet and while his mug was filling up, he took a peek around the corner and saw someone who didn't look familiar at all to him. He raised a brow and looked a bit confused. ''G'day! ...um... are you new 'ere? Oi don't think Oi've seen you here yesterday.'' Dan said and scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
PsycoeKitty

PsycoeKitty

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:30 am

Gregory meeped and hastily covered his stomach again before turning to face Carter. "Oh, um.... I-I zhink she is zhe Fräulein from yesterday, Dan... Carmen vas it? No... Carter! Yes, zhat vas it." he said, snapping his fingers with his coffee mug hand. He realised his mistake as some spilled onto his lap and he had to hold back a yowl.

Auro squawked as Sook shook with him still on his collar, flapping his wings to stay on as he began walking.
Back to top Go down
RockinRobin

RockinRobin

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:00 am

Carter laughed softly. "It's Carter, and yes, I was here when that one guy got punched in the face... poor guy. I hope he's all right... and I'm not technically a girl, though you can call me one if you want," said Carter with a small laugh, "Do I really look that different from last night?" She tossed her hair from her face, pushing it into its usual style. She looked much more familiar like this, elfish features and all. She walked past the two of them, having to bounce up onto her toes to get a coffee mug.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:05 pm

When Carter told Dan she'd been here since yesterday he hesitated and tried to remember. It was only when she pushed back her hair, that he realized who she was. ''Oh.. Now Oi remember! You were wearing a hat though.'' Dan said and tried to use that comment as a defense for him not remembering her. ''You looked an awful lot more loike a boy then, no offense.'' The sniper took another look at the scout and when she said she wasn't technically a girl, he rose a brow. ''Wot are ya then? You have lady parts, don't you?'' Dan asked, not quite understanding what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
PsycoeKitty

PsycoeKitty

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:19 pm

Gregory almost did a spit take at Dan's last question, choking and coughing as some coffee dripped down his chin. "DANIEL- er... Im sorry. Dan? You can't just ask people if zhey have lady parts or not" he said, wiping the coffee from his chin. He was always prudish when it came to ladies' ... ahems, causing him to blush uncomfortably when it was brought up.
Back to top Go down
RockinRobin

RockinRobin

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:23 pm

Carter simply chuckled and shook her head. "No, Dan. I don't have female parts. I don't have male parts either. I was born without any parts, and don't identify with either gender. You can call me a girl if you want, or a guy, but I don't have anything between my legs to prove you right or wrong no matter which one I'm called," she replied over her shoulder, taking some coffee for herself. Carter wasn't even blushing, and she seemed almost saddened. Her smile was still there, however.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 8:10 pm

''Wo--?? Oi'm sorry! Oi'm just curious, that's all...'' Dan's gaze followed Carter as she went to get some coffee. He looked the scout over once more. ''How can you have neither? You're clearly wearin' a sports bra, so you're a gal.'' Dan still didn't get it. These people were so odd... How could a person be genderless? That simply didn't work for Dan. Carter seemed to have boobs so she was clearly a female to him. He didn't get what the whole fuss was about.

Meanwhile Sook yawned and sniffed Greg's pants and shoes, still carrying Auro.
Back to top Go down
PsycoeKitty

PsycoeKitty

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 8:23 pm

Gregory sunk into the couch. He sighed as he was so awkward at this topic. It made him blush even more when Dan talked about it. The hell was wrong with Gregory? He felt a little less awkward when Sook came up with Auro. This made him smile and he pet them both. "Looks like somevun has made a new friend" he said happily. Auro clicked and bobbed his head cheerfully,
Back to top Go down
RockinRobin

RockinRobin

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:15 pm

Carter sighed. "I'm not going to argue over what I am and what I'm not with you. However, as to how I can have neither, it's a developmental deformity. My lady parts never formed. I have some semblance of breasts, but not even enough to fill a double-A cup. I also don't mentally identify with either gender. I don't think of myself as male or female, I'm just a person. Those are the facts, make your own conclusions from there," replied Carter, something in her eyes hardening and disassociating itself. Anyone adept at reading people could tell that she'd been attacked about this repeatedly, and was instantly going on the defensive to try to avoid being hurt.
Back to top Go down
EpicShadow

EpicShadow

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:26 pm

Rémi wasn't really a morning person. He hated it to get up early and out of his warm bed. But it couldn't be helped. Slowly he opened his eyes and tried to get used to the light that was shining through the window. Today was the first real day with the others. It excited the Frenchman and he grinned while he jumped down from the bunk bed. Dan wasn't in the bed anymore so he must have woken up earlier. Rémi was about to stretch when he heard a small "mau" come from his right. He looked down and found Bazil waiting there. "You hungry? Let's get you somezhing to eat~" Rémi opened the door and stepped into the living room. Oh, there were quiet a few people awake.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthewolf71.deviantart.com/
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:09 am

Dan blinked. He raised his hands in a gesture. ''Alroight, alroight... Oi was just curious. So it's a birth defect thing? Can't you get it fixed though?'' The sniper asked bluntly. You could tell that his sensitive social skills, when it came to delicate subjects, could still use some work. Maybe it was just the way he'd been raised.. He pretty much always said what was on his mind. In situations like these he didn't even notice when he was going too far with his prying questions. But it was kind of like seeing an alien for him. He'd never even heard of a condition like that before and was kind of fascinated to say the least.
In the meantime Sook was totally being toady to Gregory. He'd laid his head on the medic's lap and looked at him with his big brown eyes and a wagging tail, almost as if he was asking for something. But suddenly his nose itched again and he sneezed all over poor Greg.
Back to top Go down
PsycoeKitty

PsycoeKitty

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:17 am

Auro had climbed to the top of Gregory's head as the medic began razzling with Sook, making cooing sounds. He blinked and laughed when he got sneezed on, putting his hand on the dogs face to mess with him. "A dog allergic to humans. Ha!" he chuckled. "Perhaps you should try approaching zee questions more tactful Dan" he suggested as he rubbed Sook's belly and scruff.
Back to top Go down
RockinRobin

RockinRobin

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:23 am

Carter froze in place, and slowly turned to look Dan in the eye. "... It doesn't work like that... and I don't know whether you're an asshole, or just ignorant, but next time you want to make a comment on a birth defect, go research it first. I get enough abuse for being mentally genderless. I don't need to take more of it for the physical aspect of it, too," she said, her voice soft and trembling slightly. She set the coffee mug back down, and quietly headed for her room with her arms folded and shoulders hunched up, as though Dan had physically struck her. She was like a dog that had been kicked for no reason it knew, and was now slinking away to contemplate what it had been punished for.
Back to top Go down
EpicShadow

EpicShadow

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:11 am

Rémi was about to say good morning even if it wasn't that great of a morning when someone walked passed him. For a second he was confused as to who it was. But then he remembered the scout that he met yesterday. That must have been her. It matched the height anyway...
Confused he turned towards the kitchen where she had come from and saw Dan standing there. "Good job, mon ami.", he said sarcastically and went to get himself some coffee, too. Otherwise he would be grumpy the whole day.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:22 am

''Hey! Now wotch it, princess!'' Dan snarled as he was being insulted. ''Oi was just being curious, alroight? Oi didn't even mean to offend you. Oi was simply asking questions!'' The sniper pouted and crossed his arms. ''Only sheilas can be THAT iffy... Genderless... pft.... If Oi were genderless Oi wouldn't be wearing no bra. Hmph...'' He whispered with a grumble as he poured himself another cup of coffee. ''Shut it! Oi didn't do nothin' wrong!'' He said as he saw Rémi out of the corner of his eye. The sniper continued to mumble as he sat down next to Greg, wearing a sour face he took a sip of coffee.

Sook knew something was going on and jumped on the couch between Dan and Gregory, laying his head on the sniper's lap and his butt on the medic's.
Back to top Go down
PsycoeKitty

PsycoeKitty

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:32 am

Gregory blinked as the dispute suddenly ended on a bad note for the other three. He scratched Sook's butt above his tail as he thought of something to say. Anything. "... I-it's just zee first morning. I'm sure zhis little.. tiff vill be a funny memory" he laughed nervously. Auro hopped on the back of the couch to attack a loss string.
Back to top Go down
RockinRobin

RockinRobin

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:42 am

Carter came back about a minute later. She had no hat, just her normal, everyday clothes on. She didn't say anything as she padded past the Frenchman, Aussie, and German. She simply headed for the front door, opened it, and then quietly shut it behind her as she left. She scanned the area around her, and broke out into a jog in any direction that had objects that could be jumped over, balanced on, or otherwise used for parkour practice.
Back to top Go down
Sonlightkitten

Sonlightkitten

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:43 pm

Mari woke up and sat up on her bunk. "So I'm finally here..." Mari thought to herself. She thought about yesterday as she got dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. "I wasn't very nice to them yesterday..but that one guy scared me..." She continued to herself. Mari walked over to the window and looked out. "They might be guys but, I still have to work with them...I-I want to make this work..." Mari concluded to herself. She layied her hands ontop of her katana for a moment before she grabbed it and attached it to her belt. She then walked over to the door, opened it and stepped out. As she walked down the hallway with one hand grasping her Katana for courage she thought "I'll make them breakfast... everything is going to work out..."
Back to top Go down
http://sunlightkitten.deviantart.com/
Pocket Pyro

Pocket Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:38 pm

Rody had already been awake for a while, but hadn't gotten out of bed to dress up until just a few minutes ago. He wasn't much of an early bird -- in fact, he was used to being one of the last to get up -- and for that reason it was of little surprise to him to see most of his fellow mercs in the living room as soon as he entered it.

"Mornin', fellas." He said, only to notice the tense and somewhat awkward atmosphere in the room a short moment later.
He hesistantly looked around, eyeing the others carefully, as if it would help him understand the situation better. It didn't.
.. Guess this ain't the right time to start a conversation. He thought, and simply proceeded to walk towards the kitchen to get himself some breakfast instead -- until he was distracted when he suddenly noticed the cat.

Ah.. Darn.
He stared at the animal for a moment, hoping it wasn't a pet of someone who stayed here as well; though he was painfully aware of how likely that was.
Back to top Go down
EpicShadow

EpicShadow

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:49 pm

While Rémi was drinking his coffee he poured some food for Bazil and grinnen when the cat started eating eagerly. The Frenchman stared out the kitchen window. The sun was completely up now. Their training would start any time now. He gulped down his coffee and put the mug into the sink. He'll wash it later....maybe.
Just then the engineer walked in and he greeted him with a small nod. Rémi then left his cat behind and went to change into his clothes for the training.

Bazil walked past Rody into the living room, sat down just a few feet away from Sook and started cleaning himself.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:51 am

Dan was frustrated and sighed at what the doctor said. Fed up, he pushed himself off the couch and went over to Rémi, not even paying attention to Carter he went to the fridge and got out some ham. Idlly he stood by as the Frenchman fed the cat and watched while eating. ''It's gonna be toime soon, eh?'' Dan said, with a stern look on his face.
By the time Mari and Rody entered the room, the Australian had already calmed down and greeted them, but chuckled as he remembered how Mari had punched Rémi straight in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside of the Base
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next