Goldrush-Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for RPing. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside of the Base

Go down 
+3
RockinRobin
Sonlightkitten
Jamie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonlightkitten

Sonlightkitten

Inside of the Base - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:36 pm

A cab raced through the desert at night. Sitting in the back seat of the cab was a young lady of about 30 with shoulder-length

black hair. She is wearing a plain white t-shirt, black capris and tennis shoes. In her lap lay a Japanese katana which she is

griping rather tightly.

Mari watched the desert scenery pass by the cab window. This would be the first time she would be so far away from home.

It was hard to get this far without causing a scene, and it was scary to think that there would be men she would have to live

and work with, but she couldn't go back to the way things where. This would be her big chance to start over.

The cab came to a stop, "Zis must be it." she thought to herself. She stepped out of the cab, paid her fare and collected her

bags. "I hope zhere are not too many men zhere..." She said to herself quietly as the cab drove off into the night.
Back to top Go down
http://sunlightkitten.deviantart.com/
Pocket Pyro

Pocket Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:10 pm

"Dan and Sook, huh?" He replied, looking from the man to the dog. He didn't seem to be bothered much by the dog, merely chuckling as the animal greeted him briefly until it got pulled away.
"My name's Rody." He introduced himself. "Nice ta see there's already someone here. Though I wasn't gonna be the first one anyway.. Shoulda oughta checked the route a lil' better."
He heard some noises coming from behind one of the office doors, but aside from casting a quick glance in the direction it came from, he decided to not pay much attention to it as for now.
"Ah, sausages! Sounds great. I'll just quickly drag this here bag to my room and then--"

He was suddenly interrupted when the office door flung open and someone sped outside. Startled, Rody exclaimed a few quick words of surprise, after which the rest of the chaos followed. He simply stood there watching in silence, unable to make much sense out of the situation. Only after the noises coming from behind the door had subsided, and said person had apparently noticed them, he crossed his arms and spoke up again.

"..Well, ain't that an impressive entrance. Need some help there, mister?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:54 pm

The Australian chuckled. ''Well it's noice ta meet ya too.'' He was just about to let go of his dog's collar, as the door smashed open. ''Holy--'' He gasped and looked at the strange figure. ''Wot.. Who in the bloody hell are you?!'' He asked, clearly confused because until now he'd been certain that Rémi and he had been the first and only people here before Rody showed up. ''Wot's behoind that door?!'' Dan asked with a concerned expression on his face and a hint of fear in his voice. Even Sook whimpered as he hid behind his owner.
Back to top Go down
https://goldrush-divisionrpg.forummotion.com
PsycoeKitty

PsycoeKitty

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:51 pm

Gregory rubbed the back of his head before clearing his throat, trying his best to regain professionalism. "Oh, him? He is simply a project I ams vorking on for a friend. He'll be gone as soon as he's done" he said calmly, thumbing back towards the door. Auro tilted his head and made a clicking noise as he looked at Sook with his piercing blue eyes. "I got a little mixed up and put him in my room instead of zhe lab... He does NOT like vhite valls... Anyvay, I am Doctor Huber. Gregory Huber" he said, holding out his singed gloved hand to anyone who would shake it.
Back to top Go down
Pocket Pyro

Pocket Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:11 am

"Simply a project?" Rody paused, still processing the situation.

One that he's working on for a friend? I'm really not sure what to think of that..

"..Ya sure it's a good idea to keep that thing there? Might break out sometime, and I don't feel like gettin' my tail feathers trimmed where there is no respawn.."
Keeping an eye on the door, somewhat expecting it to suddenly blast open, he hesitantly approached the doctor.
"Rody." He said while shaking his hand, still not too sure about standing this close to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sonlightkitten

Sonlightkitten

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:46 pm

"Here we go..." Mari says to herself quietly as she opens the door carefully and walks inside. "zis place is nicely furnished.." she thinks to herself calming abit, and then she notices the people in the room. Mari gasps, "o-oh um p-pardon me..." she stammers. She stands there rooted to the spot, Mari feels her hand going to her katana so she grabs her hands infront of her fidgeting with them.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:22 pm

''Oi'm not going anywhere near that door!'' Dan spat. ''How long have ya been up there anyways?'' He asked with a wary tone in his voice, afterwards crossing his arms. He wasn't sure what to think of the medic and observed him while he was talking with the others.
Dan cringed a bit as the door opened again, revealing a woman, to his surprise. ''Now that's a soight for sore eyes.'' The Australian said quietly. ''G'day miss.'' He greeted her.
Back to top Go down
PsycoeKitty

PsycoeKitty

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:36 pm

He shook the engineer's hand, smiling. "He is under a tranq. zhe needle is vat really set him off, but he'll be fine vonce I move him upstairs" he said with a smile.

He flinched at the sudden words of the sniper, tucking his head down into his shoulders submissively. "Vell... no less zan a few hours, really... I just vork fast und..." He was unnerved by his observing gaze before his face turned to the newly opened door. He straightened up again and smiled at the female. "Ah. Guten Tag, Mis..." he said, pausing to allow her to fill in the blank.
Back to top Go down
Pocket Pyro

Pocket Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:58 pm

Upstairs? Not sure whether I can sleep well, knowing there's some sort of beast one floor above me..
Though I'd rather have it there than here.

Rody stared at the ceiling for a moment, then sighed.
"Well, guess it ain't my business anyway.. Long as nobody gets hurt, I'll live with it."

That moment, he heard the front door open again. He turned around to take a look at the new merc, slightly surprised to see a female.
He was about to say hello, but the others were quicker than him, so he briefly tipped his hat as a greeting instead.
Back to top Go down
Sonlightkitten

Sonlightkitten

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 5:06 pm

"oh non! I ave to go past zhem to get to my room! ....zhey are just trying to be kind, calm down, and greet them." Mari thought to herself and took a quick breath. "M-my name is Marissa Inami! I-it's nice to meet you!" Mari stammered with a quick bow. Mari tried but could not keep the look of fear and dread off her face as she carefully walked around them to get to her room, giving them as wide a berth as she could.
Back to top Go down
EpicShadow

EpicShadow

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Rémi tried to sleep. At first he couldn't sleep because he never went to sleep this early. But he was really tired today and would be much fitter tomorrow if he fell asleep now. So at some point he finally fell into the depths of the dreamworld. But the moment he was having a good dream something woke him up. It was a commotion right in front of the bedroom! 'What the hell?', the Frenchman thought and climbed out of the bed. He jumped down and pulled on some pants a threw on a shirt. He then walked over to the door and slammed it open. The light glared into his eyes and he closed them while asking: "What zhe hell is going on?!" When no one answered he opened his eyes slowly.
In front of him were three people. Dan who he had met earlier and who was his roommate, two other guys and a woman who was trying to sneak past them into her room. "Um?" Rémi wasn't sure what to say as he was confused and still half asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthewolf71.deviantart.com/
RockinRobin

RockinRobin

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 10:54 pm

As quiet as a little dormouse hiding from a cat, another member of RED made their way into the base. The heat didn't seem to bother them much as they quietly walked in through the main entrance on the ground floor, humming softly. They seemed to know they were extremely late, and they did not seem to care much. If it wasn't for the current commotion going on, the new scout (as made obvious by the uniform) could have slipped by completely unnoticed for the night. However, that would not the case. Hearing voices from nearby, she paced a few steps forward into the middle of the living room, leaning forward slightly to listen what was going on near the bedrooms. Hesitant, she took a few steps forward on her toes, a small, curiosity-laced frown crossing her youthful-seeming face.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:08 pm

''Welcome to tha family, Mari.'' He said with a warm voice and a smile on his face. Just as he pushed himself off the wall to walk over to the woman, Rémi walked in. His reaction caused the Australian to crack a smile. ''Sorry mate, were we interrupting yer beauty sleep?'' He asked with a childish grin. Sook was still fast asleep, he didn't seem bothered by all the commotion at all. Dan was so caught in the conversations that he didn't even notice the door opening yet again.
Back to top Go down
RockinRobin

RockinRobin

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:11 pm

@ Robin: sorry but we have a system when RPing o: You have to wait for your turn.
Back to top Go down
PsycoeKitty

PsycoeKitty

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:27 pm

He blinked as he watched her reaction before turning to the others. "Vas it somezing I said?" he asked the engineer, tugging at his own lab coat collar. He was awkward to begin with, but even more so around girls. "... Do you zhink she smelled the formaldehyde?" He brought his gloved hands to his chest in an insecure body gesture. "... Maybe I should just get back to moving zings in place" he said, slinking away to the stairs. Auro cackled from his shoulder and cawed "Sorry Mate! Beauty sleep!" mimicking Dan's previous statement.
Back to top Go down
Sonlightkitten

Sonlightkitten

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Mari had made it to the bedroom hallway when a door was slammed open in-front of her and a man shouted from the doorway. She had done an admiral job of controlling her fear up until this point, but this shock was too much. Mari let out scream as she threw a punch toward Remi.
Back to top Go down
EpicShadow

EpicShadow

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:11 am

Rémi was half asleep and didn't react fast enough to dodge the punch that the woman delivered. The punch wasn't that strong but as he was still tired the Frenchman staggered back into the room. But he could keep himself on his two feet. "Why?", he held his aching jaw and looked bewildered at the woman. Now he was awake! "I didn't do anyzhing wrong!", he murmured more to himself and rubbed his face. Wow, that punch was a good wake up call.
Back to top Go down
RockinRobin

RockinRobin

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:27 am

Carter was now confused. What were these people doing? Their behavior was odd, especially the woman's. A small frown crossed her face as she stepped closer and closer, until she was a mere six or so feet away. Her mouth opened to say something, but a raspy squeak came out instead. This made Carter close her mouth with a surprised expression. Where had such a noise come from?
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:11 am

Dan couldn't help himself and out in laughter as Rémi got hit by Mari. ''Noice punch.'' The Australian said with a mocking tone in his voice as he turned back to the others and noticed that the Medic's bird was repeating what he'd said earlier. ''That's a noice trick.'' Dan said as he stepped closer to get a good look at the bird. ''Is he friendly?'' He asked the doctor, still not noticing the new scout.
Back to top Go down
PsycoeKitty

PsycoeKitty

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:27 am

Gregory stopped his slinking away at the sudden interest in his little friend. "V-vhy yes. He is very vell trained" he said, taking the young raven onto his hand and showing him off. "His name is Auro. Say hello to zhe nice man, Auro" he cooed to the lil guy as he tilted his head at the sniper. "Hello hello" he said before his head bobbed to the side, staring at the scout the others failed to notice. "I swears, he zhink's he is people" Gregory chuckled, seeming to warm up again to Dan seeming to share an interest in animals. "Bonk!" the bird squawked loudly towards the scout.
Back to top Go down
Sonlightkitten

Sonlightkitten

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:25 pm

A few seconds after Mari punches Remi she comes to her senses and realizes she hit him. Mari gasps slightly, pulls back her arm and bows quickly. "I'm sorry!" she says quickly and then runs off down the hallway to her room. She quickly steps in and locks the door behind her. Mari stands with her back to the door for a minute catching her breath. "I hope I'm not the only girl here..." she says to herself.
Back to top Go down
EpicShadow

EpicShadow

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:06 pm

The Frenchman was expecting that it might be getting a little bit confusing with all the new people. But he never thought it would be THAT confusing! All he wanted to do was to sleep a little bit. But now he was fully awake. After that punch. Who was the woman anyway? Probably a new recruit, too.
Then he noticed something. Behind Dan and the other guys was someone small. Getting closer and closer to them. The bird also noticed the person because he turned to them and said something.
"Who are you?", he asked and stepped out of the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
RockinRobin

RockinRobin

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:09 pm

Carter blinked, tilting her head slightly. It was like she couldn't believe someone was talking to her. She raised a hand and cleared her throat into it. There was a small smattering of roughly horizontal scars on both her forearms, on and under her wrists. Her voice rasped a little when she talked, as though she hadn't used it in a while. "C-Carter. Carter Quinn. Scout class," she replied briskly, looking at each of them. "I hope I didn't interrupt something... whatever that was... and I like your bird. He has personality," she added, her head still tilted thoughtfully to the side.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:50 pm

''Auro eh? That's a noice name.'' Dan said while scratching the bird's head with his finger. ''Moy Dad had a pet vulture once.'' The Australian said with a slight smile, turning his head in the direction Auro was looking. ''Oh, gidday!'' Dan greeted in a welcoming voice, but saw that Rémi was already talking to the new guy, or rather girl as he would later find out and switched his attention back to the medic. ''So... wot exactly is that... thing behoind the door, doc?'' The Aussie asked with a curious face.
Back to top Go down
PsycoeKitty

PsycoeKitty

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:51 am

Auro churred into the scratching, closing his eyes in delight as he leaned into his finger. Gregory noticed the girl too at that moment. "Guten Tag, Mis Quinn!" he said in a friendly tone. At Dan's question, he looked back at the door. "Vell, it is a Chimera. Zhey are very rare to come by naturally so, a friend vanted me to create vone. It is... not the safest vay, but I did owe zhem. He vas just in the cub faze vhen I vas offered the position here. But as long as he's calm, he is harmless" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside of the Base
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next