Goldrush-Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for RPing. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside of the Base

Go down 
+3
RockinRobin
Sonlightkitten
Jamie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:19 pm

First Floor
Inside of the Base Red2_zps014a89be
Ground Floor
Inside of the Base Red_zps972b9d51

Start posting below:
Back to top Go down
https://goldrush-divisionrpg.forummotion.com
EpicShadow

EpicShadow

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:27 pm

Everytime you start an RP you should mention in what floor you are.

If you should change the floors in the middle of the rp then please state that, too! Otherwise it might get confusing.

Last edited by EpicShadow on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthewolf71.deviantart.com/
PsycoeKitty

PsycoeKitty

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 3:19 am

Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:36 pm

It was a blazing hot summer day. The scorching sun's rays reflected off the dull desert ground, making parts of it glisten like diamonds. Not too far away a faint humming sound echoed through the hills and a gust of whirled sand could be seen as the humming got louder, evolving into an intimidating metallic growl. It got louder and louder until a figure on a motorcycle zipped through the narrow pass between two hills and the loud growl of his engine slowly faded again. The Australian was sweating underneath his leather jacket and thick helmet. Not even the breeze could offer him any relief. The thick, damp air felt as if it was suffocating him from within. A slight whimper could be heard from behind him. ''Sook, s'okay buddy, we're almost there.'' The man said with a calm voice, yet muffled because of the helmet he was wearing. The animal's claws dug into the shoulders of the man, which were protected by his thick leather jacket. Sook, so the name of the dog, clung onto dear life. Sure, he was used to driving on a motorcycle, but not for this long. His limbs were getting twitchy and tired as he was panting heavily.
But soon the bike came to a slowed down and Sook bumped into the man's back, immediately jumping off, before the motorcycle had even reached a full halt. As the vehicle finally stopped, the man gracefully slid off of it and unbuckled his helmet, revealing his facial features. His brown and green eyes scanned the building before him, the sweat running down his forehead and dripping off his chin. As he wiped it off, he let out a coarse sigh. ''So this is it eh?'' He said to himself as he looked around,
pushing his bike on it's kickstand, unloading his rifle and other weapons afterwards. ''Seems loike we're the first ones, eh buddy?'' The man said in a rather thick Australian accent as he ran his hand over the dog's head and proceeded to the door, fumbling around in his pocket. ''Aha!'' He exclaimed as he got out a key. The dog wagged his tail as he patiently waited for his master to open the door.
Back to top Go down
EpicShadow

EpicShadow

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:54 pm

The Frenchman sighed and leaned back in his seat. He has been waiting a few hours now for this gorforsaken train. Even his cat was starting to fidget in it's cage and he wished he could let it out. The hot weather didn't help the matters either. If the train station was at least not just outside he could hide under something. He had arrived earlier than planned and thought he could sit around and just watch the other people.
He loved doing that. It was sometimes really entertaining. But minutes turned into an hour and at some point the man gave up watching and turned to his phone. Yet still the train didn't arrive. Apperently he wasn't the only one waiting either. He saw a lot of displeased faces in the crowd.
Suddenly he heard a car approaching the small station. The Frenchman looked to his right and sure is there stopped a car. It was perfect. A man stepped out and locked it.
"Nice car zhere, mon ami. It would be a shame if someone stole it. You shouldn't just park it 'ere." He yelled out but the owner of the car just waved him off and walked away. Well he had warned him...

Half an our later he had finally arrived at his destination. A company building stood in front of him. It looked pretty new and wasn't like he had expected it to be. "Zhere we are, Bazil. Our new 'ome." With a grin he opened the car's door and stepped out with the small cage. A black cat was curled up inside it , seemingly fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:13 pm

The Aussie had already made himself at home, spreading out his bags and lounging on the sofa. It had been a long ride and he was exhausted. He took another sip of gin before passing out on the sofa. Sook had been lapping water out of his bowl happily until he heard a cling noise from the fallen glass, luckily it hadn't broken and so he walked over and decided to play with the glass. Tossing it between his paws and barking at it. He sniffed the puddle of alcohol on the ground and blinked, but decided that the smell was too interesting to let it go to waste. So he rolled over and soaked his fur in the liquid, happily wagging his tail, mopping up the remainder of the spilled glass.
Back to top Go down
EpicShadow

EpicShadow

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:20 pm

The Frenchman got out his keys that were given to him and opened the front door. He did seen a motorcycle parked there and hoped it was a beautiful woman maybe. But he got a little bit disappointed when he stepped inside the living room. A man was laying on the sofa while a dog was rolling around in a puddle of what smelled like alcohol. Very charming, he thought and closed the door after himself. He just hoped that the dog wouldn't attack his cat and if it did well Bazil wasn't someone who runs away from fights even if it is with a dog.
The Frenchman smirked and put the cage down. Bazil was already waiting inside for him to open it which he did and the cat walked out. He sat down in front of the door and started to clean himself without sparing the dog any attention.
"Bonjour~", the Frenchman said and approached the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 3:23 pm

As he heard footsteps he twitched and jerked his head up. ''Oh um... 'ello!'' He said, still a bit drowsy-looking as he sat up. With a jawn he rubbed his eyes and looked around. ''How long wos Oi out?'' the Australian asked confused, until a sharp stench of sweat caught his attention. ''Bloody hell, wot's that? Wait is that... Oh.'' He said, biting his lower lip as he realized it was he who reeked like a lumberjack who hadn't had a bath in years. ''Oi needa showa, could you watch moy dog real quick? Oi'm Dan by the way. Thanks!'' He said hastily and sped toward the hallway and in shower room, without noticing that Sook was about to pick a fight with the cat of his new acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
EpicShadow

EpicShadow

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 3:54 pm

Yep, the Aussie - Dan was his name? - had finally realized that he probably should take a shower. He couldn't even tell the other man his name before Dan was out of the room. "My names Rémi!", the Frenchman shouted out anyway hoping thar he had been heard.
He turned towards the dog who was about to pick a fight with Bazil. Rémi sighed for the second time this day and stepped in fron of his cat. "Not now.", he told the dog as if he would understand the man. "How about I get you bozh food? I zhink zhey said zhat zhey had pet food somewhere in zhe kitchen." Rémi stepped through another door and found himself in the kitchen. His cat had followed him and had jumped on a counter, waiting for the feast.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:09 pm

In the Bathroom & Showers room
But Dan didn't hear him, he sprinted into the bathroom and stripped off his clothes. He immediately felt ten pounds lighter and let out a relieved sigh as soon as the cool water poured over him. He reached over to the shelf only to find that he'd forgotten his shampoo and body wash in backpack outside. So the Australian decided to do what anyone would have done, pushed the creaky door open a bit and yelled: ''Oi mate! Got any soap on ye? Or could ya look in moy bag?! Must've forgotten moy stuff outside!''

Outside Sook was snarling at the seemingly unfazed cat.
Back to top Go down
EpicShadow

EpicShadow

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:48 pm

Rémi was looking through the shelves in the kitchen for some food for his cat and the mutt when he heard a door creak open. Just seconds after he heard Dan's voice. The man was asking for some soap or shampoo. The Frenchman turned around and walked out of the kitchen. He then walked to his bag and got out his own shampoo.
When he went into the corridor he found the showers directly. Without any hesitation Rémi threw the door to the showers open and stepped in. "'ere you go.", he muttered and put down the small bottle. The Frenchman grinned and walked out again as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:22 pm

Dan was waiting for Rémi to answer, but what he didn't expect was that the frenchie would throw the door wide open, exposing Dan's nude body, as he turned around. ''Bloody He--- Ye scared me, heh.'' An awkward moment passed between the cool, fully clothed Frenchman and the startled and naked Australian. He took the body lotion / shampoo in an awkward manner and watched the other man exit the room, shrugging the previous events off and continuing his shower. ''Mh, French people...''

Sook had suddenly forgotten all about the cat, when he heard the sound of kibble and jumped up and down in front of Rémi, eager to get his food.
Back to top Go down
EpicShadow

EpicShadow

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:42 pm

After the fast visit to the showers he went back into the kitchen and poured some food for both animals. After that Rémi went around the ground-floor and started looking around. He already seen the kitchen and the living room. Also he got a quick glance into the showers.
So he walked over to where the bedrooms should be. The Frenchman remembered that he had a room right next to the bathroom. When he entered it he was surprised how comfortable it looked. But it looked like Rémi had to share it with someone else as there was a bunk bed. 'Great', he thought. 'I hope it isn't an asshole who I have to share this room with.' "I'm taking zhe lower bed.", Rémi said as if someone was listening. Quickly he got his things and threw them on the lower bed. Then he walked back into the living room and sat down, turning on the tv that was there.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:15 pm

A few minutes later a refreshed Dan with a towel around his waist exited the showers and paced through the hallway, getting his things as he noticed his dog had been fed. ''Ey mate, thanks for feedin' the dog.'' He shouted and started looking for his room as he passed an open door, stopped and decided to check if his key fit into the lock. ''Blimey! No way.'' He said as he noticed the familiar face. ''Seems loike we're roomies, pal.'' He said smiling and threw his heavy gear on the upper bed, making it shake a little. ''Sorry, but Oi didn't catch yer name earlier.'' The man said as he was unpacking his bag on the bed.
Back to top Go down
EpicShadow

EpicShadow

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:25 pm

After a while Rémi walked back into the room and unpacked a few things. That's when Dan walked in. "Ohhh, very interesting. I am Rémi. It's nice to meet you...-", he turned towards the Aussie and looked him up and down. "- clean and fully clothed.", he continued jokingly.
The Frenchman put out his hand for a handshake.
"Also I hope your dog doesn't hate cats", Rémi put the last things away and grinned. So much better than the rooms in the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:37 pm

''Heh, sorry 'bout that, here's your shampoo. Smells good boy the way.'' Dan commented and went to get dressed, putting Sook on a leash on his way back. ''Heh. Well Oi'm Daniel, Daniel Williams. But most people call me Dan. Oi prefer being called that ta be honest. So is Remmy short for somethin'? Loike mh... Oi dunno... Remington? Fancy name that'd be, Oi'm tellin ya. You koinda look loike a Remington, with yer fancy accent and the fancy clothes 'n all.'' He looked around. ''So this place aint too shabby, eh? We got a TV, two noice beds, closets.'' Dan continued rambling as he looked around. ''Eh, these goys really loike the color Red, eh?'' But as he overheard Rémi say something about an orphanage, he stopped. ''Orphanage? Did ya work there before ya came here?''
Back to top Go down
EpicShadow

EpicShadow

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:10 pm

Rémi took the shampoo back and put it in place. He started laughing when Dan asked if his name was a shortcut for remington. "Remington does sound fancy but non. Just Rémi. Rémi Paret.", he answered still chuckling. It was slowley getting late and they had to wake up early. So the Frenchman decided to take a quick shower now, too. "And I lived in an orphanage because my parents had abandoned me. But 'ey, zhe good zhing is I could change my name. I remember it was stupid. Maybe it was Remington!", Rémi joked and went to take a shower. After just 15 minutes he was done. That's when he noticed how tired he was. "I am going to sleep now. 'ave to wake up early.", he announced and climbed into his bed.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:34 pm

''Oh well, it's noice ta meet ya Rémi.'' He said and shook his hand. As the other man continued, he gulped. ''Sorry ta hear that, mate...'' Dan said with a gloomy tone in his voice. ''Oi can't imagine wot it's loike growin' up without knowin' yer parents.'' He said and scratched his scruff.
''Are ya sure ya wanna go ta sleep so early already? Wot if the others show up?'' Dan asked and finished unpacking his things. ''Well suit yourself, Oi'ma turn on the air con and see wot's on the TV. Ahh and Oi'ma fix moyself som'a those bangers Oi saw in the fridge earlier.'' He said with his thick accent, but remembered where he was and laughed. ''Ah sorry, keep forgettin Oi'm not in good ol' Australia anymore. Wot I meant ta say was that Oi'm going to turn on the air conditioning, if that's alroight with you and that Oi'll make moyself some sausages... hah not everyone's a bushie, am Oi roight?'' He said jokingly. ''Would ya want some?'' He offered.
Back to top Go down
EpicShadow

EpicShadow

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:52 pm

"Non, non! It's fine. I didn't like my parents anyway. And if the others come then let them come.", Rémi said but then stopped and thought about the offer. "But I am 'ungry now zhat you mention it." The Frenchman sighed and scratched his head. "Fine. Leave some for me, aussi", he answered and went back to their bedroom to put his dirty suit away.
Then Rémi remembered something. "Also do not worry about your accent, mon cher. I am no better and even forget to speak in english sometimes.", he assured Dan.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:01 pm

The Australian smiled and headed toward the kitchen to make said sausages. It wasn't long before he noticed the second shadow on his side. ''Sook. No. You had your Dinner, go.'' He said with a grumpy voice and prepared the food while Sook just sat there begging and tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Pocket Pyro

Pocket Pyro

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:27 pm

How much further was it? He'd been walking for at least ten minutes since the bus had dropped him off, and yet the building he was looking for was nowhere to be seen. The scorching sun cast its heat over the area, which almost seemed to grow warmer with every step he took. He wished he had taken a little less with him - carrying that heavy bag was definitely costing him more energy than it should. Adjusting his hat, he pulled the front down a bit, casting its shadow over his face in hopes of some sort of protection against the sun. It didn't do much.

I couldn't have gone in the wrong direction, could I? The thought that had crossed his mind immediately faded again, for he was sure he had checked the map properly. I might've left the bus a stop too early.. Whatever it is, I hope I can sit and cool down a bit soon. It's hot as the hinges of hell out here.

As if his mind was in control of his surroundings, he looked up to suddenly find himself staring at a building that looked familiar somehow. He lifted his hat again slightly, narrowing his eyes to ensure that it was what he was looking for. And much to his relief, it was.

Now there we are..
A grin appeared on his face as he paced towards the company building he had just spotted. Sliding his free hand down one of his pockets, he quickly took out a small bundle of keys, fidgeting a little to get the right key underneath his thumb.
One of the first things he noticed when he got closer was the motorcycle that stood parked close to the building.

Heh. Seems like I ain't the first one here..
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:06 pm

Some time had passed, Rémi had gone to sleep, even Sook was all curled up in a corner sleeping but Dan was still wide awake. He wondered how the following days would be like. What it would be like to kill someone. Well, this lady who was working for Mr. Mann told him that he wasn't actually going to kill anyone. That they'd respawn and they would go on fighting. Dan could hardly believe what he'd heard back then, but the woman seemed dead serious and it made him feel better, even if he did not quite understand the concept of respawning yet. She told him that everyone on BLU is a criminal anyways and that he shouldn't worry about it. Dan let out a sigh. He'd made up his mind before he had come here so why was he questioning his decision again? He needed the money and as long as it was only criminals he was shooting at... He might do the world a favor if one of them actually died... They would sure as hell not hesistate to kill him. Dan sighed again as he watched TV.
Back to top Go down
Pocket Pyro

Pocket Pyro

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 4:05 pm

It always felt refreshing in a way, standing in front of buildings of his new employers. He had worked for several companies before - yet everytime again, he couldn't help but feel like it was going to be a new start. With that was the knowledge that one of the rooms in this building was soon to be his residence for the time being.. This very building was where he would sleep, eat, and talk with friends between the hours of work.

So one of 'em is already inside, huh..
I reckon it's time to say hello.

He carefully turned the key, trying a few times until he suddenly heard a click. Smiling, he lifted his bag from the ground again and pushed the door open.

The room he found himself looking at was about how he had expected it. There was more than enough space for the fellow mercs that he would be working with for the time to come. There were some tables, chairs, a sofa, a turned on television..
And that's when he noticed the man who was watching the screen. He reasoned this could be the person who's motorcycle he had seen outside, although he couldn't tell whether there were any others in the building yet.
He dropped his bag on the ground, glad to finally give his arms a break, before proceeding to try and greet the stranger.

"Hey there, buddy." He said in an attempt to catch the man's attention.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Jamie

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:50 pm

Dan had sank into the comfortably soft couch and was about to doze off, when there was a rustling sound of keys to be heard. He cringed a bit and was already wide awake by the time the stranger had entered. He was about to greet him, but the Texan was faster. Dan nodded with a smile as he approached the man. ''Ah, a new face! Oi was startin' ta think me and Rém we're the only one's who apploied for this thing.'' He said with a slight cackle as he shook his hand. ''Oi'm Dan... Oh and this is Sook.'' He said, rolling his eyes at his dog who was jumping up and down to greet the stranger, only stopping to sniff him thoroughly. ''Ah, cut it out, ya nong!'' He spat and pulled the animal by the collar. ''Ya hungry? Oi've made some sausages and there's other stuff in the fridge ya can help yerself to.'' Dan said.
Back to top Go down
PsycoeKitty

PsycoeKitty

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:11 am

One of the office doors flung open and a raven flew out, followed by a ghoulish wail and the very panicked medic, Gregory. Slamming the door behind him, he gritted his teeth as something on the other side seemed to slam itself against the door, making crazed monkey sounds. "DAMNS IT, TAN TAN, CALM DOWN!" he yelled at the squealing beast on the other side. The raven landed on a nearby lamp, an annoyed look on his face. "ZIS is why I no longer takes commissions, Auro..." The doctor grumbled, fumbling for his key to the deadbolt before locking it. The reinforced door rattled a bit more as the beast on the other side grew tired, seemingly having spent its energy on the chase. Gregory sighed before noticing the awkward stares. "Hehe... Chimeras. Vat can you do" he laughed nervously as his raven flew back to him and onto his shoulder. He bit his lip as he awaited a scolding for the noise and, presumably, the mess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inside of the Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Base   Inside of the Base Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside of the Base
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next