Goldrush-Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for RPing. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Side Quests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonlightkitten

Sonlightkitten

Side Quests Empty
PostSubject: Side Quests   Side Quests EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:03 am

A place for adventures outside the main story.
Back to top Go down
http://sunlightkitten.deviantart.com/
Pocket Pyro

Pocket Pyro

Side Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Quests   Side Quests EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:48 pm

It was early in the morning. Outside, the sky was a dark, greyish blue. The sun hadn't showed itself yet; but it wouldn't take long anymore.
Amaro stood next to a window, back against the wall, scanning through some sort of notebook. His expression was neutral, and he merely read through what was in there without showing any sort of reaction.
.. Three more months. He though. Three more months, and there's not even a solid plan yet.. I really have to start thinking about something.

He didn't believe many mercs were up yet, but just in case, he remained alert for anyone entering the room -- If anything, the notebook was to be kept a secret. It contained certain.. important information. Information that the others shouldn't see, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sonlightkitten

Sonlightkitten

Side Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Quests   Side Quests EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:15 pm

Anna walked down the stairs yawning. She'd been up all-night drafting in her office. She noticed Amaro and said "Hey your up late..."
Back to top Go down
Pocket Pyro

Pocket Pyro

Side Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Quests   Side Quests EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:21 pm

As soon as he heard footsteps on the stairs, he put away the notebook. A few seconds later, he saw Anna walking into the room.

"Hm." He replied, pretending he had only woken up a few minutes ago. "Couldn't sleep.. Thought I heard noises from inside the building. It was nothing."
He sighed and looked around the room, pausing a moment before speaking again.
"You're up early too, for that matter. I don't think the others are even awake yet."
Back to top Go down
Sonlightkitten

Sonlightkitten

Side Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Quests   Side Quests EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 6:35 pm

"What time is it by the way?" Anna asked as she looked out the window while stretching. The sky was just starting to get brighter. "I don't think i'll have time to get to bed before training so I think I'll go make some breakfast. Want to join me?" She looked at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pocket Pyro

Pocket Pyro

Side Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Quests   Side Quests EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:25 pm

"Myeah, I'll come along." Amaro agreed. He wasn't really hungry at the moment, but he knew he'd need the energy for the training, especially since he'd skipped a lot of sleep for today.

When they entered the kitchen, he began looking around for some bread. While considering what to add to it, something came to his mind.
"Say.. I've heard some rumors about a new guy joining our team soon. A Soldier, if I remember correctly." He paused as he found the bread in one of the kitchen cabinets, and took it out. "I don't know if you've heard anything about that yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Side Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Quests   Side Quests Empty

Back to top Go down

Side Quests
Page 1 of 1